+1 786 212 3235
or Technology-based pedagogical models and strategies
○ Integration of technologies in pedagogical models
○ Use of technologies as teaching strategies
○ Development of applications for teaching and learning
○ Teaching mediated by technology
○ Teaching experiences with the use of technologies
○ Use of technologies as assessment tools
○ Use of technologies in educational evaluation processes
○ Design of digital teaching material
or Tools and applications to innovate in education
○ Applications of 3D technology for education
○ Applications for education
○ Mobile and ubiquitous technologies
○ ICT for educational inclusion
○ Innovative materials and new tools for teaching
○ Virtual, augmented or mixed reality applied to education
○ Multimedia systems and applications
○ Free software for education
○ Information technology in education
or Smart technologies for education
○ Smart guardian systems
○ Expert systems for the creation of pedagogical models
○ Computer aided learning
○ Adaptive learning
○ Data mining in education
or Smart applications in education
EduAction 2022 requests (i) full research papers, (ii) short research papers, (iii) discussion papers, survey or problem analysis, (iv) industry experience reports or case studies. The evaluation criteria are relevance, novelty and originality, quality and rigor, robustness and evaluation, clarity, correctness, structure and language, intended value, and scientific interest.
EduAction's language is English, Portuguese and Spanish. All submissions must be annotated by the keywords / phrases freely chosen by the authors. At least three and a maximum of five key phrases must be provided.
All submissions must comply with formatting guidelines. Formatting instructions and template will be provided on the website.
Submissions must be made in. pdf using the system EasyChair (track EduAction 2022): https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icteri2020.
Please send your document to EduAction 2022.
3. The best papers from the conference, written in English and selected by the EduAction 2022 Program Committee, among those presented at the conference, may be invited to be reviewed and published in the associated journals, indexed in Scopus and WoS. The extension and the additional review phase are mandatory.
Each presentation will be evaluated by at least two members of the EduAction 2022 Scientific Program Committee. Based on the results of the evaluation, the best papers will be accepted for presentation at the conference and, if written in English, for publication in the minutes.
At least one of the authors of an accepted paper is strongly required to:
– Attend the conference in person (hybrid mode will be considered due to COVID19 restrictions)
– Present your work in person at the conference at the time specified in the program (hybrid mode will be considered due to COVID19 restrictions). The presentation will be recorded.
The conference organization will withdraw the work from publication in the CEUR-WS minutes if the author or authors do not attend the conference.